Fintonic’s objective is for you to get the most out of your money:
- It facilitates control of all your banks and financial institutions with alerts on fees, duplicate charges/payments, overdrafts... and everything that you want to know!
- It gives you more power, because it helps you understand how banks rate you.
You can see all the information on what Fintonic offers you using your mobile phone with our Android and iOS apps.
Thanks to Eurobits, the leader in the account aggregation sector, banks can be connected to Fintonic. The viewing passwords from the bank are required to add accounts.
* For security purposes, when you connect to Fintonic, all your information is transmitted encrypted via an SSL certificate with 256 bit encryption. Communications are encrypted with banking security levels.
Fintonic adheres to the security practices promoted by ISO 27002, following the recommendations of the best security companies and experts, that provide services to financial institutions and to 75% of the companies on security matters.
At Fintonic, money cannot be moved between accounts. It is only a consultation service, so nothing and nobody can access your information. Once you are inside the app, everything is managed by an algorithm, not by humans.
To get the most out of your money, you will need to add your bank. This will let you organise your expenses, to be up to date on what is happening in your accounts as you receive notifications and personalised recommendations on how to improve your finances.
Fintonic is totally free for users. The way income is generated is based on agreements with partners: Fintonic analyses the products and services on the market that are the best for our users, bearing in mind their lifestyles and needs, and then these partners pay Fintonic a commission.
Security is guaranteed. We’ll summarise it for you in 5 points:
- 1. To be able to download account and card movements, Fintonic asks for your login passwords to your bank (website passwords).
- 2. Communications are encrypted with a banking security level of 256 bits, the same as the most advanced banks in the country.
- 3. At Fintonic you are anonymous; you only need an email to register and start using the app. Once you are in the app, everything is managed by an algorithm, not by humans. Nobody has access to your movements.
- 4. We have obtained security certificates with Verisign and best e-commerce practices with Confianza On-line; and we have regular internal and external audits with McAfee. We will always be innovating to ensure that our security is constantly updated.
- 5. We don’t joke around with this issue; we are obsessed with security. The link below is to our blog, in which we explain the whole security topic in simple terms. Read our post on security.
To create a user account you only need an email.
APP On the app, you can close your account in the ‘Help’ section. All your details will be deleted.
Login passwords only let you view your mobile banking information, while transaction codes let you carry out transactions: online transfers and purchases, etc.
If you change passwords for your bank, you’ll have to update them on Fintonic in the ‘Your banks’ section, so that you can keep making the most of your money and so we can notify you of all new movements in your accounts.
Only you can login with your Fintonic password. To prevent prying eyes or if you lose your phone, we recommend that you activate the lock code in the 'Settings' section of the app.